http://www.dogsandpupsmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Untitled-73.jpg 134 250 Dogs and pups Magazine http://www.dogsandpupsmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/1254nal.jpg Dogs and pups Magazine2012-07-20 14:41:252017-04-12 00:09:07Driving the monsoon blues away the KPS way!
- When it rains, exercise them indoors. Play Frisbee or with a soft ball to keep her active indoors.
- Feed her a fibre rich food. Consult your vet for a balanced diet.
- Make sure her food is not contaminated with rain water as it can result in food poisoning and gastroenteritis.
- Give her clean drinking water at all times, it should also not be contaminated with rain water.
- Do not let her sleep outdoors. Instead give her a warm dry area to sleep indoors.
- Ensure that her vaccination and deworming status are up to date. Take her for regular health check-ups.
- There are raincoats available, do contact your petshop for one.
- Beware and keep a look out for the dreadful ticks.
- Always clean your dog’s paws after a walk.