http://www.dogsandpupsmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/KPS.jpg 97 211 Dogs and pups Magazine http://www.dogsandpupsmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/1254nal.jpg Dogs and pups Magazine2015-01-24 11:50:252015-01-24 11:50:25KPS gift ideas for your Valentine pooch
With the Valentine’s Day is around the corner, how about pampering your pooch with some pawsome gifts.
- Stylish collar: Gift him a stylish collar with his name and your mobile number inscribed on it for safety.
- Treats: Give him the treat he loves or prepare a dog-friendly treat for him.
- Toys: Gift him a few squeaky toys or chew toys. This will engage him for hours on end.
- Dog accessories: Choose from a variety of dog accessories to make him look stylish and smart.
- Spa session: Pamper him to a grooming session. Let him relax and look adorable.
- Date with a vet: If you have been putting off his vet’s appointment for some time, how about taking him to your vet for a routine check up.
- Mate: You can also fix a date with a neighbour’s dog he has been eyeing for so long. Just make sure to watch them out.
- A day out: Spend the day with him in a dog-friendly resort or park.
- Nothing like love: A dog-human bond is priceless. Love him and take care of him – today and all tomorrows.