http://www.dogsandpupsmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/1254nal.jpg 0 0 Dogs and pups Magazine http://www.dogsandpupsmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/1254nal.jpg Dogs and pups Magazine2013-03-20 15:02:172017-04-12 00:09:06Let’s make Holi colourful for pooch!
Splashes of coloured water, dry gulal (colour) in the air, sweet ghujias and crunchy namkeens, fun ‘n’ frolic – this is what Holi is all about.
- Keep your pooch inside during the time people are playing Holi. Take him out only when the frenzy gets over.
- Water balloons can hit your pet’s eyes and cause problems. So, keep your pooch away from children who play with them.
- In case your pooch gets hit by a water balloon on his eye, wash his eye immediately. If irritation persists, contact your vet.
- Since colours contain chemicals, they can harm your dog’s coat. Moreover, dogs can even lick the colour and fall sick. So, it is not a good idea to play Holi with your pet.
- In case, your pooch ingests colour and consult your vet immediately.
- Splashing water on pooches can make them catch cold. So, keep Mr Wet Nose away from getting wet.
After Holi, give your pooch a good bath with a dog shampoo only.
- If by chance, his coat gets spotted with paint, trim the fur.
- Do not feed him sweets and namkeens. Instead, give him his favourite treat.
- Shower him with your ‘love’ because there’s no substitute for love. This definitely will add colour to his life!