Under The Banyan Tree recently saw a turnout of more than 80 dog lovers as they all made reservations to enjoy a fun filled meal with their pets. Not only did the furry members of their families relish a three course meal besides them, they also got a taste of pooch pampering through some spa grooming, fun with training, professional petfolios & the works by a team Mutt Hutt – The Pet Café’s experts waiting to engage & entertain them. Aspiring to make Mumbai a more pet friendly city, Mutt Hutt – The Pet Cafe pops up at different locations to give pet parents the opportunity to hang out with their lovable companions. For more info, contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The way to a man’s best friend’s heart is also through his stomach. Here’s a lip-smacking recipe for your dear pooch. With the freshness of bananas and apples and the goodness of oats, these cookies are sure to have your brats drooling for more…
Quaker oats – 3 cups
Ripe bananas (mashed) – 2
Apple (grated) – 1 small size
Peanut butter (crunchy) – 4 tbsps.
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
Steps to follow:
1. Pre-heat oven to 180oC (moderate temperature).
2. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
3. Lightly grease a baking sheet with vanaspati (dalda) and drop spoonfuls of this mixture on it, leaving 2 inch gaps between each. Press lightly with a spoon.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes until it turns slightly brown
5. Remove from oven and let it cool on a rack. If you want harder cookies, turn off the oven but let the cookies remain inside for a few hours.
6. Store in an air tight container.
Servings: 24 cookies
Caution: This recipe includes peanuts, so please check with your vet if your dog has any allergies to any nut before trying it out.
The Spoilt Barkery, Mumbai (www.thespoiltbrat.com)
Find us on Facebook
Dogs & Pups
- Address: 406, Sant Nagar,
East of Kailash, New Delhi - 110065
- Tel: 91-11- 26232482/ 26232684
- Fax: 91-11-26232635
- Email: email@example.com