Thought for food!

When destiny portrays her darker side, she gets extremely unfair. As it happened with us, when we lost our 13-year-old Labrador named Ginger. We all curse that moment, when we bought her local chews that cost her life and left us bereaved.

Ginger was suffering from a kidney infection, and was operated on and was showing good signs of health gain. Her most recent blood report showed all positive signs. Unfortunately, her end came with a packet of chew sticks, which caused severe dysentery and her immune system and kidneys collapsed, and we were advised by doctors to put her to sleep.

We have not only lost a pet but a part of our family. I would strongly suggest all pet parents to buy only reputed brands for our precious canines…our loss is completely irreparable.