Feng Shui around your pets
Pets contribute a lot to the movement of energy (chi) in a living space when they move. Every space needs active energy & love…and our pets definitely give us both. According to Feng Shui, cosmic breath or chi energy permeates the atmosphere, the earth and all living things and it can increase happiness, wealth and prosperity.
- Dogs and cats are very sensitive to the environment. When pets choose the place to sleep, always ensure that color and patterns of the bedding are in harmony with the elemental energy of the position.
- Keep the clutter away…and also keep your pet clean and happy.
- Caged animals are not approved by Feng Shui. Many homes have pets, which are locked in all day long as the family members go to work and the pets stay all alone till evening. This affects the mental health of the pets.
- Feng Shui considers the movement of pets like dogs and cats within a home as “Yang” energy (positive) and their running about is said to distribute the “Chi” within the home, as such a healthy pet is an asset.
- Creating sacred space for our animal companions not only makes them healthier and happier but also enriches our lives as well.