Celebrating 4 sparkling years of togetherness
4 Steps towards responsible pet parenting
- Be aware of your doggy’s nutrition needs and feed her healthy food on time.
- Even if you are not an outdoor person, take your dog for her regular walks and exercise.
- Take your pet to her vet for routine check-ups and regular vaccinations.
- Spend quality time with your pet because you will love to see her wagging her tail in delight.
4 Ways to be as happy as your pooch
- Live for today. Have you ever seen your pooch brooding over the past or worried about the future? The answer would be ‘No.’ So, live each moment of your life to the fullest.
- Do not complain for your shortcomings. Pooches never complain if they are not able to retrieve the ball or any other act for that matter. They just try it again and again, until they reach perfection.
- Alone but not lonely. Canines know how to keep themselves busy and happy. They love to sniff around, play with their toys, etc. And when we are back, they welcome us with a wagging tail and not a sad face.
- Pooches love to be loved and are like babies when we scoop them in our arms.
4 Steps to know you are a doggy person
- You and your spouse call themselves the mom and dad of the little bundle of joy. (Even your nameplate and the cards that you sign for friends have his name!)
- Your house and its furnishings are chosen keeping your pooch in mind.
- Your friends can see strands of doggy hair on your clothes, car, etc., but you have no time to bother.
- You receive gifts, not for yourself but for your cootchie-coo pooch as well.
4 useful pet etiquetes
- Train your pet early so that she learns to behave properly, specially when meeting other people and dogs.
- If your guests are scared of your pet, keep her on the leash to avoid discomfort.
- Groom your dog and let her look her best. Who doesn’t like well-kept hair, properly trimmed nails and odourless body?
- Before going to a friend’s place, check out if pets are allowed to avoid unwelcome situations.